Our Areas of Expertise
We represent clients facing a wide variety of issues, ranging from pre-employment inquiries through the hiring process, and from life-in-the-workplace problems through termination issues and wrongful discharge. Our clients work in a broad array of jobs and in all kinds of settings: they are blue collar, white collar, professional, administrative, and executive employees, working in both the public and private sectors and in both unionized and non-unionized workplaces.
Some of the most common sorts of issues our clients encounter are listed below. We have extensive experience with all these matters. Click below for more details.
If you need advice about a workplace problem, we will work hard as we can to help you. Contact us.
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- National Origin & Ethnicity Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Employment Agreements & Contracts
- Executive Contracts & Compensation
- Faculty Tenure & Other Rights
- Fair Compensation
- Federal Employee
- Family & Medical Leave Act
- Severance Agreements
- Wrongful Termination